The Braeburn Estates offer a special opportunity to live on gorgeous waterfront just outside of Ottawa. We’re delighted to share this information directly from the folks at Braeburn Estates.
Prime building lots along the shores of the Madawaska River offer classic Eastern Ontario landscapes. Picture your dream log or timber frame home with beautiful vistas of the Madawaska River, nestled in a forest of hardwood, pine and spruce. Hill-top vistas beg for homes to be set in the trees overlooking the river.
These beautiful building lots are designed to have prime views of the Madawaska River and lots of privacy.
- The terrain is blanketed with a beautiful mature forest – wildlife is abundant
- Enjoy shared community access to the Braeburn Estates dock and swimming area
- Swim, paddle, kayak, row and fish on the beautiful Madawaska River!
Enjoy one of Ontario’s cleanest, longest rivers – swim, paddle, fish, and row – or just relax and enjoy the view!
- Alpine Skiing is just 15 minutes away at Calabogie Peaks
- Walk or bike to the local cafes and galleries in picturesque Burnstown
- More shopping awaits in Renfrew and Arnprior (10 minutes by car)
- The Burnstown Beach is right across the river, with beautiful sand beaches, play structures and a boat launch
- Hop over to the Neat Café in Burnstown where live music performances are a regular occurrence
- Ottawa is a short drive away with its museums, restaurants, theatre, and the Rideau Canal
Located within the historic and picturesque Township of McNab Braeside, Braeburn Estates is Ottawa’s newest and most beautiful river-front community.
- Easy commute to Ottawa, with Kanata just 25 minutes away
- Located at Burnstown, Ontario – an historic Ottawa Valley Hamlet
Directions from Ottawa: Take Hwy 417 west, continue on 17 west. Turn left at Cty Rd 508 / Calabogie Rd. At Burnstown, turn left on Burnstown Rd. Turn left at the top of the hill on Building Supply Rd. Drive to the end and you are at Braeburn Estates.
See diagram of available lots below; click on the image to expand to full size.
- Lot sizes vary from 1 – 3 acres; all have at least 145’ water frontage;
- Lots will have Bell & Hydro service brought to lot line, and will have frontage on a new paved road
- All lots in the community will enjoy shared access to the community dock and swimming area
- Phase 1 Lots will be available for possession late spring/summer 2018
Community Development Vision
- Community Covenants will help ensure the protection of the environment and encourage common design standards
- Friends and family of homeowners in the community will enjoy shared access to the community dock and swimming area
- As is typical of all property along the Madawaska River, the water frontage is owned by OPG (Ontario Power Generation). Home owners may apply to OPG for a license to use the waterfront and build dock facilities.
Work with Kealey Tackaberry Log Homes
As one of the select builders in the closest new waterfront community to Ottawa, we are excited to offer the opportunity of a log or timber frame home to anyone who shares our vision.
Please contact us to discuss available property, design approaches (both for the dwelling and its heating/cooling) and cost to build.